The LaSalle Laboratory was founded in 1956 in LaSalle (Quebec). Named Neyrpic Canada at the time, the company later became LaSalle Hydraulic laboratory in 1960 and the LaSalle Consulting Group in 1991. In 2014 the company becomes Lasalle | NHC, an independent subsidiary of Northwest Hydraulic Consultants.
Lasalle | NHC is part of the largest network of laboratories in North America and is the only private hydraulic laboratory in the province of Quebec. Located in LaSalle, the building covers an area of 3000 m2 and includes offices, the main testing hall and a fully integrated workshop facility.