Lasalle | NHC participates and contributes to the most recent research in its field of expertise. The following lists of publications and conferences highlight the latest examples of that involvement.
- Thériault I. and Taha W. (2013). Level increase due to the presence of a hanging dam during early spring floods. 17th CRIPE River Ice Workshop, Edmonton, Canada.
- Levasseur M. and Taha W. (2012). Monitoring of the ice cover within the scope of the Eastmain-1-A/Sarcelle/Rupert hydro power project. 15th International Speciality Conference on Cold Regions Engineering, Quebec, Canada.
- Massé A. (2011). Experiments and numerical simulations of the flow within a model of a hydraulic turbine surge chamber. Master of Engineering. McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- Thériault I., Taha W. and Saucet J.P. (2010). Simulating river flows in presence of ice and forecast of changes to the ice regime of the Romaine river due to hydroelectric project. 20th IAHR Ice Symposium, Lathi, Finland
- Villeneuve et al. (2009) Upper Stave Hydroelectric Project – Validation and Optimization of Hydraulic Design Using Numerical and Physical Modelling, Congrès Hydro 2009, Lyon
- Denault, C. Millar R.G et Lence, B.J. (2006). Assessment of possible impacts of climate change in an urban catchment, JAWRA 42 (3): 685-697.
- Villeneuve et al. (2005). Optimization of intake flow conditions for compact axial turbines – Current trends and future perspectives in hydraulic modeling, Congrès Hydro 2005, Villach, Autriche, Octobre 2005
- Gaskin, S.J., Aubel, T., Holder, G. (2003). Air demand for a ramp-offset aerator as a function of spillway slope, ramp angle and Froude Number –30th IAHR Congress, Thessaloniki, Greece, Water Engineering and Research in a Learning Society: Modern Developments and Traditional Concepts, Theme D, pp. 719-726.
- Villeneuve, M. et Robert, S. (2000). Generalized Discharge Coefficients for Vertical Lift Gates Above Horizontal Sills, Congrès Hydrovision 2000, Charlotte, Caroline du Nord
- Curt, V. et Villeneuve, M. (1997), L’application du procédé TER-VOILE à la sécurité des barrrages en terre, Annales du bâtiment et des travaux publics, no. 6.
- Villeneuve, M. et Savage, S.B. (1993). Nonlinear dispersive, shallow water waves developed by a moving bed, Journal de Recherches Hydrauliques (AIRH), Vol. 31, no. 2.